Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My First Blog.



I've always been told that I am a good writer.  My fiance told me recently that I should start a blog.  So, here I am.  Writing my very own blog.  I don't know what I will be writing about... everything I guess.  I work and go to school full-time, yet I find myself with a lot of extra free time.  Free time for writing!  School, my cats, my family, the love of my life, and my obsession with Netflix will likely be hot topics in my writing.

I may not have an exciting life to some but somehow people seem to laugh and enjoy my stories.  I love my life and I'm very happy where I am.  I want to share my happiness with everyone.  There just is not enough happiness in this world!  Like, for real.  What is wrong with everyone?  Sometimes I think I could have been a hippie in the 60s.  Peace, love, no war, and equal rights for everyone.  Apparently that is asking too much of the human race.



On a completely non-related note: I am watching Boy Meets World (or BMW, to those in the know) right now.  It's on the television.  Why are things that you've seen a million times better when they're on TV?  It doesn't make sense but it is just the way the world works.  Apparently.  On this particular episode of BMW, Cory and Eric are on their way home from a summer road trip.  They stop at this little country restaurant that serves delicious pie and has pretty waitresses and Eric decides to stay forever.  That is, until Mr. Matthews pays him a little visit and convinces him to come home where he belongs and not to give up.  Why is this show so heartwarming?  And why can't shows be like this still today?  The 90s was a magical time when television and DCOM's (Disney Channel Original Movies) were AMAZING.  I'm 22 and I still thoroughly enjoy watching these programs.  BMW is that good!

OH! The next episode came on and it's the one where Topanga chops her hair off to show Cory that appearance does not matter.  Cut my heart out, why don't you! I love Cory and Topanga. They are always teaching each other lessons and at the end of the day will always love one another.  Topanga tried teaching Cory a lesson but ends up teaching herself a lesson... Way to go BMW for being insanely wholesome and wonderful and teaching us life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment